END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This License Agreement ("Agreement") is made and entered into as of 2/22/2023 (the "Effective Date") by and between Next Generation Software Solutions, a software development team with its principal place of business in the UK and Estonia ("Licensor") and our clients ("Licensee").
The following definitions apply to this Agreement:
- a. "Software" means the software program(s) described in Exhibit A, which are owned by Licensor and licensed to Licensee pursuant to this Agreement.
- b. "Documentation" means the user manuals, technical manuals, and other materials, whether in printed or electronic form, that describe the installation, operation, use, or technical specifications of the Software.
- c. "Intellectual Property Rights" means all intellectual property rights, including without limitation patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights.
- d. "Licensed Site" means the location(s) identified in Exhibit B where the Software may be used.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Licensor grants to the Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited license to use the Software and Documentation solely for the Licensee's internal business purposes at the Licensed Site(s) and in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Licensee may not:
- a. Use the Software or Documentation for any purpose other than its internal business purposes;
- b. Copy, reproduce, modify, or distribute the Software or Documentation in any way;
- c. Reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software or attempt to derive the source code from the Software;
- d. Transfer, assign, sublicense, or lease the Software or Documentation;
- e. Use the Software or Documentation in violation of any applicable law or regulation; or
- f. Remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices on the Software or Documentation.
The Software and Documentation are owned by Licensor and are protected by Intellectual Property Rights. Licensee acknowledges that it has no ownership rights in the Software or Documentation.
Licensee agrees to keep confidential all non-public information received from Licensor relating to the Software and Documentation, and not to disclose such information to any third party without the prior written consent of Licensor.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall commence on the Effective Date and continue until terminated by either party. Licensor may terminate this Agreement immediately upon written notice if Licensee breaches any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Upon termination, Licensee shall immediately cease using the Software and Documentation, and shall return or destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Software and Documentation are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Licensor does not warrant that the Software or Documentation will meet Licensee's requirements, or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Licensees with a long-term subscription or extended license type will receive future updates and enhancements (future releases) for free within the period.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Licensor be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Software or Documentation, even if the Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Licensee's sole and exclusive remedy for any claim related to this Agreement shall be to cease using the Software and Documentation and to return or destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
Pricing and Payment
details of the licensing fee are provided based on the license type and specific support for each product. The channels of payment are:
- Cryptocurrencies (USDT), free of tax
- PayPal, free of tax
- Bank transfer, 30% tax rate will be included